Jess from How About Orange made these adorable ribbons recently. She made a cute checkbook cover using one of them and this tutorial. Definitely on my to-do list.
Caroline from J Caroline Creative made these adorable fobs with this tutorial. These are also on my to-do list.
Friday, August 8, 2008
I love cheesecake! Rodney love brownies (I like them too, just not as much as he does, and not as much as cheesecake.). So, the two together are perfect for us! I used a cheesecake brownie recipe from Allrecipes. They were so good! Extremely rich, but good. Oh, and sorry about the funky pan, the nicer looking one was dirty. (Also ignore the little piece taken out of it. I couldn't resist!)
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- Ingredients called for in brownie mix recipe (eggs, oil, and water were mine)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed by manufacturer. Preheat oven to temperature indicated on box. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan. Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Swirl together using a knife or skewer.
- Bake according to manufacturer's instructions. Brownies will be done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in the pan, then cut into bars and enjoy.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
My poor little Ziggy. I can't buy him stuffed puppy toys because all of them have squeakys, and Rodney's dog, Star, tears squeakys out of them and then there's stuffing everywhere. So, I decided to make him one sans squeak.
I was having so much fun, I decided to put his name on it before sewing it up. Then I stitched the edges so it was good and sturdy because I had to hand sew it and I didn't do a very good job.