Friday, June 20, 2008

Guacamole

I have been craving Guacamole lately, so I asked my step-mom how she made hers and picked up the stuff for it. Mine was ok. I've had better. I accidentally added to much peppers to it and it was super spicy so, (and I know this will sound gross, but I didn't have any sour cream!) I added Miracle Whip to it. I liked that taste in it though.



















Guacamole

2 Medium Sized Ripe Avocados
1 Roma Tomato
1 or 2 slices of JalapeƱo
1/4 Bell Pepper Diced
1 Teaspoon Lemon or Lime Juice
1/2 small onion Diced (I used onion powder instead because I don't like chunks of onion)
1 Teaspoon Garlic powder (depending on how much garlic you like)
Pinch or Two of Pepper

1. Cut the avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop the insides out of the avocado skin.
2. Mix avocado pulp with all other ingredients.
3. Serve with chips and enjoy!
4. Refrigerate.


No comments: