Thursday, June 12, 2008

My first cake EVER to decorate.

Well, it's pretty sucky. I was at my DH's grandma's and she was baking a cake. She asked me if I wanted to decorate the cake when she got done baking it because I had never done one before. Our friend, John, had come with us and it was his birthday, so I decorated it for the occasion.



I tried to use cream cheese icing. That stuff sinks right into itself. I was also using a book that showed you how to make little animals. I made an elephant and what is supposed to be a hippo. Actually, they were both supposed to be hippos, but i did something and made the nose long on one, so it is an elephant. I messed the elephants knee up, so I had to put a band-aid on it.








P.S. I can't figure out why it is turning my elephant sideways. I also can't figure out how to change it!

No comments: